Friday 22 December 2006

*squeal!*

Since some point earlier this year (read: easter) I've been planning on knitting the pinwheel cardigan from elann.com (they have an absolute pile of free patterns, for those of you who don't know about about them). This is also the cardigan that I mentioned in the previous post.


The point about all this is that the yarn arrived this morning, just in time for christmas! I'm not using the same colours as the example though. It just looks like the ideal kind of thing to knock about uni in a comparatively mild Sydney winter.

However, I've not yet finished any of those other projects I have to finish before this gets started.

I will have the socks finished by tomorrow, I think. And then, the cabled cardigan. And then, the entrelac cushion. And then, I start this! I like to keep the spinning to break up the knitting so I don't do a burn out on any given project (though, this is the kind of thinking that gives me piles of UFOs...)

No comments: