Sunday 8 July 2007

Mystery stole catch up

I have caught up! I hope, anyway. This is the completed first clue, the clue for the week I was away without internet access or beads.



I finished about 1:30 this morning, but now I can relax and take this weeks clue at a nice steady pace.

Typically, I had problems putting my lifeline in this morning, ripped it out and decided I'd be fine without it, I'd made it this far without a mistake, right?

Wrong, first error in the first row of the new chart. Turned out to be nothing more sinister than a missed yarn over that was easily fixed. Bring on the lifelines!

2 comments:

knitabulous said...

So, do you think it's a face in the MS3?

There's talk of it on the chat boards, but I don't suggest you start reading them - there is a great deal of waffle.

Cam-ee said...

I think it could be the face of a mean old wizard, but it might just be how it looks before there's more... I know i'll still be seeing the wizard for a while yet!